Thank you for your interest in HOPE Christian Academy. HOPE Christian Academy’s desire is to honor God and glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to providing each child with a Christ-centered, academically excellent education. At HOPE, our Primary School (K4- Grade 6), Junior High School (Grades 7-8), and High School (Grades 9-12) share one campus to inspire, to support, and to challenge each other to be the best possible person he can be in service to God and his community. Please take the time to visit our website, our Facebook page, campus, and community to discover what makes HOPE a very special learning environment.
- In the Primary Grades, education is teamed with movement to provide students with an atmosphere that enhances learning both mentally and physically.
- Primary and Junior High students are encouraged through school “Spirit Days” to help others in the surrounding communities.
- In the Junior High School Grades (Grades 7 and 8), the arts- music, and artistic expression are continued through choir, chime choir, piano, art classes, and computer design programs.
- In the High School Grades (Grades 9, 10, and 11), HOPE promotes community service through various nonprofit organizations throughout the area.
- All High School students are required to complete 10 hours of community service each year- or a required 40 hours of service for graduation.
- All High School students (Grades 9-11) are required to have 6 semesters of Life Skills classes which include sewing (basic clothing maintenance and ironing), cooking (nutrition and grocery shopping), maintenance or basic repairs (including reusing and repurposing previously owned furniture), practical finances (balancing a checkbook, buying insurance, renting an apartment, and managing credit), job search (producing a resume, job application, interview, professional etiquette), decision making, relationship management (dating, marriage and family- this course includes manners), time management, and coping with failure.
- As Seniors, students are required to complete a Senior Project which entails a compilation of the previous years’ work and practical application of the Life Skills classes- the classes in action.
- All High School students have the availability to qualify for Honors Classes in the core subjects.
We encourage you to contact our office to schedule a personal interview and visit the campus. Please feel free to join us for one of our Open Houses that are scheduled throughout the year. Please call (908) 938-5286 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, a personal interview and visit to HOPE’s campus is required for admission.